Search This Blog

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Plow vid hits over 300 hits

Pretty amazing that in one month that video has been viewed over 317 times!  Through the video I have found some vids of people doing basic maintenance on their 3 Wheelers and even have had some comments and a video response posted (so I tried that out too).  YouTube is a pretty cool way to share ideas and recently it has become HD capable (everything I have posted is 480, but when I have the gopro camera it will all be 720 and up).

I have been able to get out an plow one more time (no vid, my wife wouldn't get up that early to film) it was pretty heavy and maybe 5" of snow, and the plow is getting easier and easier to control.  I have no doubt it would be easier with a 4x4 but there is now way I could have gotten into a 4 wheeler and plow for $450.00, and frankly I love the novelty of the three wheeler.  For fun I cleared the snow off of part of my patio in the back and the three wheeler had no trouble getting to the back yard even though is was covered in all that old and fresh powder (amazing).  I still need a new front tire, something aggressive, but I am getting by with my nasty cracked leaky current one so maybe I'll just use it up.

It is snowing right now but just ever so gently, I doubt I will get to plow.  We better get some more snow, I am aching to ride.

:)

No comments: