Search This Blog

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Knolls April 24th 2010, Race Prep and Proving Grounds

So, nobody came out to ride but me and Jared, but we understand a birth in the family will do that to a ride.  The ride was awesome.  We left my house at about 1330 right after I traded away my precious motorcycle for an '06 Honda TRX 450R.  I feel good about the trade so far.  The bike has been abused, but it has wonderful potential.  Anyhow, Jared and I went on probably about 4 hours of pretty hard riding to see if our bikes and our bodies would hold up to the test we will have next Saturday.  We will and so will the bikes.  And the good news is now Dan can ride my Raptor for the race!!! 

Back to the Knolls, we pretty much rode every terrain available including mud.  We went to the furthest reaches and back, we maxed our speed, and even saw a baby bird up close.  It was a perfect ride day!

I'll list some pictures and then vids on the next post.















Loaded up and ready to ride.













It was hard to pay that entrance fee, but the camera to the left would have know.














J Testing out the extended swing arm and a arms, and yep, they really do work.














ef yu kros dat fens yu mite splode.














Nice view and nice bead-locks!














This is looking out over the forbidden govt land, beautiful.




























Cement mud all over, thank goodness for goggles.














That stuff is really hard to get off.














I think we scared this little feller pretty good, he was young just learning to fly (no tail feathers yet).














Just about done for the day, water fowl in the background.

No comments: