Search This Blog

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Listened to Conf while cleaning the garage

It has been a good Saturday.  I went in to do a little catch up at the office and then came home before noon.  When the next session of conference started I headed out to the garage with my MP3 player and a coat..  It was good to listen to those good people share their strength.  I especially liked Elder Holland's talk, he sure has a wonderful way of sharing.  The garage is full, but at least it looks better, and more importantly my wife can now park back where she normally does.  All in all it has been a productive and relaxing Saturday.  I plan on hitting the Priesthood session in about a 1/2 an hour and then enjoying the evening with my wife and the TV.

:)

















Still pretty full, but better.

No comments: