Search This Blog

Friday, May 14, 2010

Here's what I want to build my 2006 Honda TRX 450R to be



I went to see the doctor about my shoulder today.  I was worried because it has been really hurting and not seeming to get better.  I had two doctors look at it and they seemed to settle on a partial tear of the rotator cuff, not enough for surgery, thank heaven, but they wanted me to do a session of therapy to learn how to heal it.  I am going to keep icing, heating and doing electro therapy on my own for a couple weeks and see if I can't get it back on my own.  My hand is healing well, but still has a pretty hard lump on the bone. Also my knee that got whacked when I got bucked of has been hurting.  I am still pretty banged up, however I did pledge to the BOR guys that I will race Jackpot if I am physically able.  Anybody else in?

No comments: