Search This Blog

Saturday, December 19, 2009

I found my 1984 Honda Big Red 200ES!!!

Last night and this morning I posted a WTB add in a couple spots on KSL's classifieds. Response was limited but successful. And I got a little note from KSL for posting my ad in the wrong place. It was worth it I had an older gentleman in my same town call and express interest, but he wanted to work some kind of joint-ownership timeshare thing, so I went to look. It wasn't exactly what I was looking for, it had the busted front shocks. Another fellow down in Payson had one that was in good mechanical condition but really ugly, so of course I was interested. I am heading down in a few minutes to see if it is all he says it is, and I am excited!

Here are a couple of the pictures he sent of this almost 26 year old classic.


No rear fender, ripped seat, almost bald front tire, yep this the one.

My favorite part is it is already tagged and good till next year!

No comments: