Search This Blog

Friday, December 18, 2009

Oh yeah! Trike time.

Okay a few days ago it really dumped on us. I mean lots of snow and boy was it heavy (first time this year I wasn't able to shovel all our driveway and sidewalk). So it was ultimatum time, $1000 for a decent snowblower, 2500 - 5000 for a quad with plow, or something a little out of the ordinary. Guess which one I chose? Of course I chose the Honda Big Red 1984 200ES THREE WHEELER with PLOW!!! I found one on KSL for $600 with the plow, it sold in 2 days (before I could get to it). Then by chance I found a three wheeler plow on KSL for $250, sweet after some negotiation we went up north and picked it up on our way to look at the lights at Temple Square. Now I am looking for the Quad to go with my system and I want to have it all put together before the next storm (no more shovelling for me, if I can help it).

D offered his 200 but it has no reverse, evidently reverse is a must for this particular vehicle, so I am still looking. I emailed E & J, maybe J will sell me his, but I think he has bonded to it over the years.

No comments: